Sunday, August 13, 2006

Honey Cake

My sis and I went crazy over somethign called honey cake after reading it in 2 novel-length books. To curb our curiousity, we decided to try out a new recipe for honey cake and ended up with this!!!

Well.... it looks o...k.... from the outside but actually....... it tastes bad on the inside. =X ha! You know those very chewy sweet malted candy you buy off china-town?? bingo! The inside tastes like that. I guess it had to do with the 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee the recipe demanded, which i seriously didn't think went well with the honey. (It didn't) Sigh... should've known better but anyway, its done. At least i'll know how to improve on it in future. haha!! Besides, it still tastes like a honet cake if you meditate on a slice. And it sure smells good. ha! =X If anyone knows any nice tasting honey cake recipes, please do share with me!! I wanna be able to make a more palatable version!!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home