Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Back to school...

You know, coming back to school really feels like a formal reunion with the rest of the class again. However this time, more people are beginning to give off that aura of study than during the start of the year. Its starting to make me panic. Not that i'm totally hopeless at school work, but then, I just have the feeling that I'm being left behind in this enormous rat race because for the most part of my June Hols, I had been slacking and playing. Not a very good start to acing my A levels.
Over the last 3 days, things were the usual... Managed to sort out things with both my CCA & homework. And yay!! I'll be passing over the baton for Chess in under a week now! ha! Only quarm about my commitment is that I still have a team chess competition stretching till 30th July. Can't wait for that to end. ha! Science Council term will be ending later but I love SMC! Being Secretary had really pulled me just so much closer to my friends in SMC as well as to the mysterious aliens of 2SA1. We did so much as compared to last year too! sigh... too bad that all good things must come to an end. =(
Oh, before I forget. Michelle made this quote today! ha! (She did a "Daryl"!)
Line (eating a snack): "This is all fish and cheese.."
Mich: "That's so weird. Cats eat fish...... and mice eat cheese!"
It was rather out of point... haha! Just 2 more days before the long weekend! yay! Hope to rest and do some catching up. yup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home