Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Sunday!!

O...k... this is the 3rd time i'm writing this because this stupid blogger is acting up again. (Frus!!) Happy Easter everyone!! =) (that's the main message of this entry anyway..ha!) I realise that people comment on my "sad looking" face. Well, now tot tell the truth... Nobody jilted me, Nobody passed away and Nobody failed their Math test. (ok...erm..maybe i did..) but!! I'm not sad!! Its jsut a natural look when i'm reflecting about life and all that. Hmm... in fact, its the same for many other people. Soon Hoe, for example, looks stern in his normal look. (I think the same goes for ZY) . Daryl looks happy and Christine looks addicted to drugs... (I'm going to get it on Monday....ha!) So, there's really no cause to assume sadness unless i'm really down and well, my body language will show. =) You know, i still feel that words speak louder than actions on this. You'll never know about a person's real feelings unless you ask about them. Oh well, you've listened to my crap enough. Now shoo! Go binge on Chocolate Easter eggs or something....

1 Comments:

Blogger Hyperion said...

Oh.. i heard that Jared didn't go for Amazing race for his Amazing reasons... Now i'm offended. Some kind of friend.... bah... useless...

27/3/05 03:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home